Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Week In Review

The stay-cation has helped get some of the UFP's completed. This weeks completed projects -
4 pillow cases
two bindings sewn
22 nine patch blocks
iPad cover
15 whack-n-stack flowers
2 blocks for quilt-along with Amy
binding completed on 6 place mats

Three current projects are using scraps from my scrap bag - the nine patch challenge, quilt-along with Amy and I am going to do the charm pack quilt-along with the charms I have already made from my scraps. Spending the time to cut them up in to different size blocks has made these new projects fun and easy. I like no-brainers!

I was only under attach a couple of times this week. Jeffrey likes to be close and is a good helper in choosing colors and helping me make decisions. We also managed to fit in a movie, the library, the air and space museum, the pool everyday, a trip to Walmart, tae kwon do graduation, two tkd classes, two swimming lessons, one 4th of July celebration, and arrangements to have new floors put throughout the house. Going back to work will be like a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment