Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just in time for Fall . . .

Two weeks ago when we went to see Marybeth she surprised me with my Bali Pop quilt. I can't remember the name of the pattern right now but looking at the pictures it sure does look 'Fallish' and I have already used it several times to cover up with while watching TV and napping. My most favorite past time. I brought it right home and put the binding on it.

This quilt was a struggle to get through. The Bali Pop looked so enticing. I wanted to complete it right away but it was over 900 pieces and very time consuming. The steps were very monotonous. I even managed to put one of the blocks together wrong and didn't realize it until she pointed it out when she gave it to me. This makes it unique and solely mine. :)

My perseverance of course and Marybeth's talent paid off! It's a beauty and yet another that I will not be able to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment