Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonky Star


I had a big pile of scraps on the table so I thought it would be a good time to try a "wonky star". I have been wanting to and looking into the big pile it seemed like a good time to try with scraps. I will probably use is on the back of the quilt I made with these fabrics as a signature block.

I managed to get one of the iPad covers I had all set up put together. Maybe tomorrow will bring more. The weather is suppose to be sunny and low 70's. It will be a good way to end two weeks at the beach. We will probably spend most of the day outside in the sunshine.

The rain storm this afternoon chased us off the sand dunes at Jockey's Ridge. We managed to get back to the car before the rain started but we had to run most of the way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment